Back by popular demand, we are excited to announce our 2nd Akraya photo contest, “Fun In The Sun With Akraya!” Summer is right around the corner and Akraya wants to know what summer fun means to YOU!
Here’s how it works: send us a photo taken by you (or of you) showcasing what summer fun means to you. You like ice cream? Snap a picture! Your dog looks funny in a straw hat? Capture the moment! The beach looks gorgeous? Take a photo! Don’t be shy; this is your time to get REALLY creative- people, places, your favorite summer food are all welcome! Just make sure the photo contains the Akraya logo or the name “AKRAYA”. The rest is up to you.
Send your photo entry to firstname.lastname@example.org. From there, we’ll post the photos on the Akraya Facebook page in a special “Fun In The Sun With Akraya” photo album. Now, here’s the fun part. It will be UP TO YOU to advertise your photo entry on Facebook to your followers. Share the link on your wall to your photo, so your Facebook friends can vote for you. Make sure to tell your friends to “like” the Akraya Facebook page, otherwise their votes won’t count. Each “like” a photo receives on our Facebook page will count as one vote.
The photo that gets the most votes will win a Kindle Fire so you can take all your favorite books and games to that dream vacation! If you already have a Kindle, you can stock up on books with a $200 Amazon gift card.
We will also raffle out a $15 gift card to Amazon among your friends that vote!
- The contest will be open to all of Akraya’s Facebook fans.
- The deadline to submit your photo entry is Thursday June 7th at 9:00am PST. No late entries will be accepted.
- Voting begins Thursday June 7th at 10:00am PST and ends Monday June 18th at 3:00pm PST.
- The winner of the contest will be announced June Monday 18thth at 3:00pm PST!
- The topic of the photo should be summer fun (ex. swimming, the beach, road trips, food, favorite vacation spot, etc.)
- Each photo entry must include the Akraya logo or the name “AKRAYA”
- You cannot use a pre-existing image found online or in a magazine. This automatically disqualifies your photo from the contest. The picture must be an original.
- The contest will be monitored and only “likes” from REAL Facebook users will qualify. Please NO fake Facebook IDs!
- Please send the entries to email@example.com